With the summer months upon us, our minds drift to holidays, sandy beaches and refreshing cocktails. And what could be more refreshing than a zesty mojito?! The perfect summer cocktail.
This recipe is sure to please your tastebuds.
- half a lime, cut up into wedges
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 nips of light rum (e.g. Bacardi)
- 1 cup of ice
- half a cup of soda water
- Muddle lime, mint and sugar in a glass to release the oils from the lime and mint.
- Pour rum over and top with ice and soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint
- Relax and feel like you are on holidays.
Enjoy! Ali xx
P.S. You can add some mint to your next veggie basket for only $5. Place your order at www.sabinesbaskets.com