At Sabine’s Baskets we love to reuse and recycle items around the home and office. The brown paper bags we deliver your fruit and vegetables in are one of the most useful recyclable things. Keep reading to find out how we like to make use of them.
Remember, this is just a few of the ways to use them – share your tips in the comments below!
- Return them to us! Yes, you can give your used paper bags to our friendly delivery drivers who will return them to our office for recycling.
- Use them to ripen fruit – read more about that here.
- Fill it with recyclable items such as papers, plastics, glass, etc for recycling.
- Make fun costumes for your little kids by cutting a hole for the head at the bottom of the bag and arms holes at the sides. Decorate with markers, coloured paper, glitter, etc. This article by Wired will inspire some great Halloween costumes!
- Use them for wrapping gifts and tie them with a pretty string or ribbon.
How do you reuse or recycle your paper bags? We’d love to hear from you – let us know in the comments.
Have a fruitful day!
The Sabine’s Baskets team